Just before the Christmas Break, my colleagues hosted a Holiday Party at which they shared “superlatives” each of us wrote of the others during the day leading up to the party. These are the best, the worst, the most, the most likely, the least, and the least likely. Here’s what my cohorts had to say about me, even having known me only two months:
– BEST Mega Desk
– MOST LIKELY to have a secret identity
– MOST LIKELY to have a side career as a professional wrestler
– BEST at creating the SA MEGADESK!
– BEST witty e-mail responses
– MOST LIKELY to eat two brownie sundaes for lunch :)
– BEST sweaters
– MOST LIKELY to know who you are and value others’ idiosyncrasies
– BIGGEST desk
– LEAST LIKELY to exchange a high-five
– BEST shades
For the record, I can neither confirm nor deny any of these humorously shared superlatives.
Instead, my hat off to the most awesome staff at SA. They are a pleasure to see each day at work.